Typical itinerary for an inspection trip to your chosen development
Day One: Departure from airport outside Spain
Individuals are requested to make their own arrangements for getting to and from their chosen departure airport.Arrival Spanish Airport
On arrival at your destination airport you will be met/escorted by a KEI Homes representative or alternatively by an appointed person from the complex of your inspection. He/She will be holding a large sign or brochure, and standing by the Arrivals door. For special circumstances, arrangements at both departure and arrival can be organised on request.
- Our car will be waiting to take you to your accommodation.
- Check in at the hotel/complex.
- Once checked in, your hosts will be waiting for you with a welcome drink.
- Relax, then dependant on the time, a brief visit to the development.
- If you are accommodated in the hotel, you will be escorted back if required.
Day Two: Leisurely breakfast around 9:00 am
Your hosts will be waiting for you in the hotel/complex lounge at 10.00am for a tour of the complex and after, an informative tour of the surrounding area.
- 1:00 pm approx: An option of a light tapas at a typical Spanish Tavern or a meal in the restaurant back at the complex.
- 3:00 pm approx: Re-visit the complex, question time and discussions etc.
Our staff will be on hand to explain the unique concept of our retirement homes. After explaining how it all works we will take you on a short walk through the development, where you can see the overall design and construction including the show homes.
Upon viewing the show homes you will have plenty of time to select the exact home which you feel is ideal for you and, time to select those items, which will allow you to personalize your future home.
This concept is quite unique in Europe, as you will see. On return to our information centre, light refreshments will be waiting for you in our air-conditioned lounge so that you can mull things over at leisure.
Our team will be at your disposal for any additional queries you might have, queries best handled in privacy. If at this time you have decided which home is for you, the reservation documents will be issued guaranteeing that you will shortly be moving into the home you have decided upon. Then after receipt of your booking deposit, an individual schedule will be tailor-made for the next day.
At an appropriate time, you will be escorted back to your accommodation.
Day Three: Leisurely breakfast around 9:00 am
- 10:00 am . Visit to the complex office where you will receive full and complete information about purchasing your property in Spain, heritage, taxes, steps to be taken and administrative forms to be complied with.
- Visit to a local bank to enable you to open a bank account at a financial entity of your choice. This is important, as you will need that account in the future to issue payments according to your instructions,
- Return to the complex/hotel for midday snacks/lunch and then some rest and relaxation. A further visit to the retirement complex, a leisurely walk around the area or another short tour of the surrounding area can be arranged upon request
- 8:00 pm.Your hosts will be at your hotel to invite you for a drink and join you in a farewell dinner, maybe some songs and dance
Day Four: Leisurely breakfast around 9:00 am
- Last minute queries etc, and then enjoy!
- Transfer to the airport according to the flight schedule.
- Assistance with the check in at the check in counter.
- Hugs and Kisses.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to YOUR possible next place of residence in the sun.