1. This information is made available to the addressee subject to our terms and conditions. A copy of this information is made available to you for your personal use and must not be given, shared or communicated with any other person except for your own professional advisors for the sole purpose of obtaining their advice.
2. We endeavour to provide accurate, up to date and complete information but makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness or otherwise of the information contained herein. We assume no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors contained in the information.
3. We act as an agent for the developer or owner/seller and as such accept no liability to the Purchaser. Further and in any event, if notwithstanding this provision liability is established against us, then it is agreed that the total maximum amount of such liability is limited to and shall not under any circumstances exceed the amount of the above reservation fee.
4. Purchasers are required to conduct their own due diligence and make their own judgement on the property being offered. Purchasers must verify the information and any speculative information offered by us. Purchasers are strongly recommended to perform their own financial and legal assessment of any opportunity prior to making any commitment to participate.
5. We do not provide or offer an opinion as to whether a particular property is appropriate for a particular individual and owes no duty of care to the Purchaser.
6. We only offer an opinion on the opportunity in general terms and in relation to the market as a whole. We are not able to comment or give opinions on the strength or validity of any bond or insurance policy and Purchasers are strongly recommended to perform their own diligence and seek legal opinion.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for amendments to or changes in rates of taxation, introduction of new taxes, changes to existing legislation or the introduction of new legislation or any matters relating to the final contractual arrangements for any purchase.
8. Where rental assurances or guarantees are offered as part of the purchase, the developer/owner/seller will contract directly with the purchaser to assure the rental income at the specified rate and for the specified duration, but this is not supported by an insurance policy, bond or bank, unless specified, nor is this warranted by us.
9. Descriptions of Property, Homes, Buildings, Locations or Development Particulars, Specifications and Pictures and Artists Impressions of any property, home, building, location or development are given in good faith and believed to be correct, but they do not form part of any offer or solicitation and are intended only as a general guide. We do not control the building or development of any project.
You acknowledge that developers/owners/sellers reserve the right to alter details, prices, plans, designs and specifications at any time without prior notice. We therefore will not be responsible for such changes.
11. All descriptions are intended only as a general guide and are not to be relied upon by you or any other interested parties as a statement or representation of fact and you should satisfy yourself by inspection or otherwise.
12. We have endeavoured to provide the highest quality information, backed up by substantial experience and proven evidence from the marketplace. However, individual interpretation of information may vary, and individual circumstances, skills, abilities, knowledge and attitude play an important part in achieving a particular outcome. In addition, the future behaviour of the property market may not follow past experience, either, internationally, nationally or locally. For this reason kei-homes does not warrant, guarantee or promise that you will make a profit from any property transaction entered into, whether as a result of acting on information contained within this document or otherwise. As with any purchase, this may make a loss.